Showing all 12 results
Scaffoldmart’s 5’x5′ Standard Spacelock Ladder FrameSMFL5X5SLBARE $56.00
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 6’4″ Standard Spacelock Ladder FrameSMFL5X64SLBARE $70.71
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 3′ Ladder FrameSMFL5X3BARE $41.00
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 5′ Basic Spacelock Ladder FrameSMFL5X5BSLBARE $56.95
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 5′ Premium Ladder FrameSMFL5X5PBARE $67.50
ScaffoldMart’s 28.5″ X 6′ Premium Bakers FrameSMFL28X6BARE $53.16
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 6’4″ Standard Walkthru FrameSMFW5X64BARE $72.58
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 6’6″ Premium Walkthru FrameSMFW5X66PBARE $75.00
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 6’6″ Premium Walkthru w/ Built-In Ladder FrameSMFWL5X66BARE $89.99
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 90″ Sidewalk FrameSMSWF5X90BARE $87.00
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 5′ Premium Ladder Frame w/ 1.5″ OD (#5)SMFL5X5P1.5BARE $60.50
ScaffoldMart’s 5′ X 5′ Ladder Frame w/ 48″ Lock SpacingSMFL5X5#648BARE $59.63
Scaffolding Frames from ScaffoldMart
ScaffoldMart Pattern Frames (Matches BJ)
…We carried BilJax for years in the rental business before developing our own unique product line. ScaffoldMart pattern frames are completely interchangeable with many of the most popular BilJax frames of the same dimensions.
Our frames feature a similar colored yellow powder coated by the highly rated AkzoNobel. Although they are very much alike, they are not exact copies in every way. View the specific frames pages to double check if you need an exact match with an existing frame pattern.
We believe our scaffolding frames are superior to competitive products, here’s a quick refresher on the lengths we go to make a quality frame:
- We cope weld our horizontal tubes, for strength, as opposed to pinch welding. This means we scallop the ends of our horizontal tubes so that they hug the vertical support, and then weld the entire circumference for maximum weld contact area. Does this take extra time? Yes. Extra resources? Yes. But we wouldn’t have it any other way.
- We utilize a highly-rated AkzoNobel powdercoat for strength and durability. Powdercoating was our weak point, so we did something about it. All ou frames now utilize this reputable brand of powdercoat.
- Frames feature a slagless tube design, creating tighter tolerances for increased rigidity.
- Stud locks (c-locks and gravity flip locks) feature elongated tab ends, decreasing the chances of a brace or safety rail jostling loose.
- Our galvanized c-locks utilize a hotdipped washer and stainless steel rolling pin, for the maximum in longevity.
The following video breaks down the differences between our premium galvanized c-locks and our gravity flip locks: